The longing of my heart
*THE LONGING OF MY HEART*
*Dear lord*
There is a longing in my heart
The desire of my heart
Its my heart desire
*I JUST*
I just want you
I just want to look more like you
I just want to love you more than anyone else
I yearn for more of you
Not just!
But to be just and true like you
*BREAK ME*
Till I am pieced into you
*FIX ME*
Till I look just like you
*BURN ME*
Till every fragment of the flesh in me be consumed
*_DEAR_* *_LORD_*
Satisfy this longing of my heart 🙏
©flourishfunmilolaodeyemi
*Dear lord*
There is a longing in my heart
The desire of my heart
Its my heart desire
*I JUST*
I just want you
I just want to look more like you
I just want to love you more than anyone else
I yearn for more of you
Not just!
But to be just and true like you
*BREAK ME*
Till I am pieced into you
*FIX ME*
Till I look just like you
*BURN ME*
Till every fragment of the flesh in me be consumed
*_DEAR_* *_LORD_*
Satisfy this longing of my heart 🙏
©flourishfunmilolaodeyemi
Comments