My bible,My sword.


*Sis peace* : Sis Debby, how are you doing? You look so dull in class today, in fact you slept all through.


 *Sis Debby* : I am  not fine, I have been tired and disturbed, it started two weeks ago. In my dream I see a man chasing me with a broom, and each time I wake up I see marks all over me. so I decided to stop sleeping at night .


 *Sis peace* : really? So the only thing you did was to stop sleeping? Do you know the enemy now feel fulfilled because you acted like a coward. Hmmmm I know of a sword, that every Christian uses to fight, no experience is needed ,you were unable to fight the enemy because you are dry, you do not know your right, and how can you know your right?? By studying the word of God.... As Christians we are soliders and any battle we fight, we win.


 *That night* , Debby decided to study instead of sleeping, chatting... The enemy came as usual.
He raised the broom 
, she raised her sword.( *Ephesians 6vs 17)* 
She accepted salvation as her helmet and the word of God her sword....


 *The word of God,* 
encourages,enlighten,teaches,rebuke,instruct and guide.
 But unfortunately many forget to study the *life guide*  
With the Bible you can overcome any challenging situation.
The word of God gives you confidence,
But how can we apply the teaching of the scripture when we don't study it,read it and pray it???


 *Always Remember..* 
Waking up each day without studying the word of God is like a solider going into the battle field unprepared....
 *The Expected Result Is Defeat!!*

 *Before I drop my pen✍️.* 
 *Can I ask a question??* 



 *HAVE YOU STUDIED YOUR* *BIBLE TODAY????*

Comments

Oreoluwa said…
Nice one dear
Keep it up
Let the ink speak...
Ola said…
Hmmmmmmm.... No ma
I pray God strengthens me to always abide by his rules and give me the will and determination to study his word daily...
God bless you ma for this wonderful piece.
Unknown said…
I'm touched and blessed the helmet of salvation and sword of righteousness, may God grant more utterance to you dear
Ola said…
Hmmmmmmm. No ma... I pray God strengthens me to always abide by his rules and give me the will and determination to study his word daily....... God bless you ma for this wonderful piece
Unknown said…
I'm really blessed a lot, may God grant unto you more utterance

Popular posts from this blog

Just before ......

The longing of my heart

Spiritual junks ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ